Tuesday 3 March 2015

Custard of apple and cookies in the microwave


I tried this recipe because I wanted to use an apple I had at home in an original way, and i love the result! I encourage you to try this custard, it may not be easier to do!

Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cookies 
- 1 red apple
- Liquid caramel

* Measures vessels are 6.76 oz, a regular cup as we all have at home.

Recipe:
- In a bowl mix the eggs and sugar.
- Add the milk and cookies previously crushed.
- Shred the apple and add it too.
- Remove everything and whisk with a mixer or in a blender until you have a smooth uniform cream.
- In a microwaveable dish, put the caramel at the base.
- Pour the mixture over and cook in the microwave for 7 minutes at 800W (I recommend you put less time and check with a toothpick if it is well done or needs more time, because every oven is different and maybe in yours needs less time).
- Let cool and unmold.

Bon appétit!



No comments :

Post a Comment