Thursday 31 July 2014

Welcome!

I'm a Spanish girl that started writing this blog of cooking recipes very easy to encouraged you to do more original dishes, because eating always the same is very boring!

It is focused to people who have recently become independent (like me) and that survive but do not know doing dishes as elaborate as those of their mums. I was like them until i became independent and i started to try new recipes and even create my own, so my family began to call me first cook, that's why i have call the blog like this.

I am not a professional cook, nor my recipes are so elaborate, but I think they will be helpful for people who find themselves in the same situation, leaving their parents' house, and cooking every day gets a bit boring, as not having much experience, there is not much variety.

I will upload easy and quick recipes I have tried, I hope you like them and you may become a great first cooks :-)
 
Thanks for visiting!




No comments :

Post a Comment